This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
Like, I don’t care if they caught him red-handed stabbing a kitten, once you turn around with your hands up, no weapon in sight, if the cops shoot you they have murdered you.
Cabriales and Uduma both expressed their frustration with the “gay is the new black” rhetoric that some LGBTQ organizations have adopted.
“What if you’re both?” Cabriales asked.
When LGBTQ organizations try to equate racial oppression to oppression based on sexuality, they ignore and marginalize queer people of color. Cabriales and Ngo’s racial identities can’t be separated from their queerness, and yet in some spaces, they were made to feel like they should prioritize one over the other.
“Tokenizing happens a lot — fetishizing, exotification of black and brown bodies,” Cabriales said of predominantly white LGBTQ spaces. “It’s made very evident that we are different in queer spaces. It’s made very evident that either we are unwelcome or obsessed over in this weird ‘I want to hook up with a brown boy’ kind of way.”
African Americans are being murdered in cold blood by the Ferguson regime. There is a media blackout to prevent evidence aginst the state for committing human rights violations #UnitedNations #OpFerguson #revolution #RBG #Revot #injustice #USA #AMERICA #NRA #WARCRIMES #TERRORISM
CFP: The Black Queer Sexuality Studies Collective Presents Legacies of Black Feminisms: A Black Queer Sexuality Studies Graduate Student Conference at Princeton University (October 11, 2014)
CALL FOR PAPERS: The Black Queer Sexuality Studies Collective Presents Legacies of Black Feminisms: A Black Queer Sexuality Studies Graduate Student Conference at Princeton University (October 11, 2014).
Sample topics include but are not limited to:
• Black feminism and globalization
• The role of…